Isotropic Sintered Ferrite Magnet
Anisotropic Sintered Ferrite Magnet
Polar Anisotropic Sintered Ferrite Magnet
At Tokyo Ferrite, we can provide polar anisotropic ring magnets with a high performance that are not possible with conventional isotropic ring magnets and radial anisotropic magnets. We develop high performance, low cost permanent magnet (PM) stepper motors.
- Using Tokyo Ferrite's own special production method, we are able to achieve high performance at 1.8 times (maximum) that of conventional isotropic ferrite magnets.
- Being anisotropically magnetized locally for each magnetic pole, the magnets get few distortions during the firing process and have superior strength.
- Similar to conventional magnets, insert molding with the shaft is possible.
About the names of TFM polar anisotropic magnets
Radial Anisotropic Sintered Ferrite Magnet
These can be used for a wide range of purposes: as magnets for high performance compact motors and electric powered motors, and as torque transmission coupling magnets for audio equipment, office equipment and other types of industrial equipment.
- A high performance magnet with the easy axis (C axis) of the magnetic field oriented uniformly in a radial shape. There are two types available: TH-RC and TH-RN
■TH-RC: High performance ring magnet with the fractures from firing distortions in the a-axis and c-axis directions of the ferrite crystal glued together, and then processed and finished.
■TH-RN: Differential shrinkage between the a-axis and c-axis directions is kept under control with the use of Tokyo Ferrite's own production method, which greatly improves the fractures due to firing distortions. Suitable for magnets that are thin in the magnetized direction.
* Please consult us in advance for magnet design.