Rubber Magnet: Specifications List
■Material:Chlorinated Polyethylene (CPE)
- ■Available Dimensions According to Use
Sensor length 0.5～200,000 width 0.5～300 thickness 0.3～6 Micromotor length 40～300 width 2.5～40 thickness 0.5～6.7 Adhesion and other uses length 10～1,000 width 25～300 thickness 0.5～6
* There may be dimension limits depending on the shape.
- ■Magnetization Specification (Sensor and Adhesion Use)
- Vertical 1P magnetized
One surface, multi-pole magnetization (standard pitch of 4 mm and 7 mm)
- ■Surface Processing (Sensor and Adhesion Use)
- PET film (to prevent discoloration due to transfer)
Spray painting (for pole marking, etc.)
Double-sided tape attachment
Using Tokyo Ferrite's own production method, we give due attention to counter sulfur in the commutator when used in a micromotor. Since the quality of material for the commutator metal are diverse, a sulfuration test can be performed in advance for worry-free use. Please consult with us in advance regarding usage and other conditions before requesting.