Status of ISO Certification
ISO 9001 Certified
We have obtained ISO 9001 certification, the international standard for effecting continual improvement of quality management systems and customer satisfaction improvement, for the division related to the manufacture and sales of plastic magnets and sintered magnets.
ISO 14001 Certified
We have obtained ISO 14001 certification, the international standard for an environmental management system in which to pursue a balance between environmental risk mitigation and contribution to the environment with business management, for the Headquarters, Osaka Business Office, Ibaraki Factory and Chiba First Factory.
ISO/TS 16949 Certified
Obtained ISO/TS 16949 certification, the quality management system standard for the automotive industry, in the manufacturing and sales of sintered magnets.
- Our company will evaluate properly the impact of our business activities to the environment, set environmental objectives that are within the economically and technologically feasible range and promote environmental preservation activities. Further, we will work continually to improve our environmental management system to prevent pollution and protect the environment.
- We will engage in the following in order to reduce the environmental load.
(1)Promotion of waste generation control, reuse and recycle
(2)Promotion of resources and energy conservation
(3)Promotion of green purchasing
(4)Proper management of environmentally hazardous materials
- We will comply with laws and ordinances related to environmental protection and other requirements that the company consent.
- We will aim for improving environmental awareness by communicating the Environmental Policy to all company employees and people working for our company, as well as by implementing environmental education.
- We will disclose this Environmental Policy to all stakeholders of the company.
Revised Nov 01, 2017